Eis que acordo com dois posts polémicos no Facebook, então não e que os Serviços Sociais cá do Uk andam a “raptar” crianças?… Da vontade de rir, se o assunto nao fosse tao serio… O que realmente se passa e que vivemos numa sociedade em que as pessoas adoram se queixar e fazerem-se de vitimas… desculpem mas e a minha opinião… As pessoas fazem “merda”, desculpando o termo, e depois quem sofre sao os inocentes… :/ Ah pois e, bebe…
Neste primeiro exemplo, a mãe so porque e medica julga-se no direito de fazer o que bem lhe apetece… Ora eu por acaso, curiosa como sou, ja pesquisei sobre partos em casa ca na ilha e verifiquei que ha leis que teem de ser respeitadas, incluindo ter de pedir autorização e documentação para tudo correr nas devidas condições e não infringir a lei 😉
Ca esta a petição que a meu ver não faz sentido nenhum, pois se houve uma vida que se estragou so se deve a irresponsabilidade destes pais, única e exclusivamente!
E ainda querem guito?????
Podem ver tudo aqui no facebook do pai tuga…
Mas estamos a brincar?…
E e incrível, e mais um caso de portugueses ca na ilha… da que pensar certo? E digo mais ela como medica devia ter responsabilidade suficiente para fazer as coisas em condições… mas pelos vistos não… preferiu fazer as coisas a sua maneira… e no fim quem sofre e o inocente… :/
E ao ver a quantidade de casos de maus tratos a crianças e adolescentes em Portugal, sem serem resolvidos pelos serviços sociais no nosso pais, com tantas crianças a morrerem vitimas de maus tratos por falta de acompanhamento e seguimento dos serviços sociais, só me leva a pensar que os tugas vem para ca e pensam que e tudo igual… mas enganem-se, aqui no UK os serviços sociais são muito rigorosos e eu acho muito bem!
Agora darem desculpas que os serviços sociais britânicos andam a fazer da adopção um negocio e sinal que esta gente anda a ver filmes a mais…
Em relação ao parto em casa, o NHS ate aconselha e beneficia quem escolha este método (se não estou em erro, dão 3000£) basta se informarem devidamente…
Coisa que eu acho que estes pais não quiseram saber tendo em conta os ideais alternativos em que se baseiam… como ver podem nas primeiras linhas do texto abaixo…
We are Leonardo Edwards (born in Southampton, UK – Website owner of Alternative healing items) and Iolanda Menino (born in Portugal –
Our baby was snatched by Social services, Judiciary and Local Government at only 5 days old.
We are writing to you because we need your urgent help to get our story out there and get our baby back as soon as possible. We have done nothing
wrong. Social Services accused of denying medical care for our baby with Jaundice not opening door to midwife. Iolanda was sleep deprived from 31st
January until 4th February and exhausted after 6 hours labour, surgery, and no sleep in recovery. Iolanda is Portuguese and unaware of Midwifery
protocols postnatal. Leonardo is English and this is his first baby so doesn’t know the protocols and we were not informed by midwifery service.
Local Government escalated everything quickly and no chances given to parents to keep our newborn baby.
• We had a home birth and our baby was born on the 1st February 2016, naturally in a birthing pool.
• NHS midwife Carol Stone arrived 10mins before our baby was born. Labour line called 6 hours before! She was not sympathetic and as a result the
placenta did not emerge. The midwife pulled on the cord twice. Iolanda lost 2 litres of blood and rushed to hospital by ambulance.
• The Midwife did not want to go to the hospital due to concerns of getting a parking ticket on her car and she wanted to go home for child duties
and her husband as soon as possible.
• Iolanda was taken to Princess Anne Hospital, Southampton, UK for manual removal of the placenta.
• While we were in the hospital the staff insisted on asking for baby’s name. We didn’t have a name; father didn’t know it was a baby boy.
• Baby was checked by NHS Midwife at home.
• Iolanda discharged home on the 2nd February 2016.
• On Wednesday 3rd February a midwife turned up, without an appointment.
• Another midwife, Donna Smith, our regular one, arrived two hours later without an appointment, but we did not see either of them.
• We made an appointment with Donna Smith, but she could only fit us in the following week – Friday, 12th February.
• The Princess Anne Hospital Southampton UK sent a doctor to our house; we did not see her due to her rudeness, she sounded commanding and
• Later that day a policeman turned up, wanting to see our baby, we showed the policeman our baby, he saw the baby was fine and did not understand
why he was there.
• We left our house to visit our friend Lilian for support. She was arranging to get Private midwife to check our baby ASAP, to put everyone at
• Police and Social services (Paula Thomas & Colin McPherson) wanted us to sign a contract of expectations, we did not sign. They took our baby away
without providing any paperwork.
• Baby stayed in the hospital for 72 hours. Police threaten us with arrest if we take our baby out of the hospital – no paperwork given.
• Phototherapy given to baby, said it was urgently needed to treat jaundice.
• Jaundice appear on baby on the 4th February, we search and been advised by NHS website that it was normal in breastfed babies after 3-4 days from
birth. We were keeping watch on it recording in our diary.
• Dr Sarah Davidson stopped Iolanda from breastfeeding and attempted to force formula-milk on our baby, Dr Sarah said milk was not enough. We did
not consent formula.
• Leonardo was thrown out of hospital for not consenting formula, and told he was aggressive.
• Iolanda was forced to pump 30mls of breast milk to appease the Doctor. 30mls pumped milk was requested every hour.
• Dr Sharma reassured Iolanda her milk was enough
• We were informed by Sally Denton that our baby’s case was in court (8th February), only 10 minutes before!
• Received calls from Solicitors/Barristers who just happened to be in the court minutes after receiving the news that we were supposed to be in
court! Under duress we instructed them. Court at unknown address, parents unable to attend.
• Court hearing at 2pm on the 9th February, unknown address parents unable to attend.
• Social Services (Stephanie Simpson) and Police took baby to Foster Carer on the 9th February with no compassion and intimidating behaviour. Mother
not able to say good bye.
• Case notes given only after our baby was taken. We received court papers by post not signed by anyone.
• Parents attended court in Portsmouth Family Courts on the 19th February. Iolanda’s solicitor did not attend court – unexpectedly. Barristers
did not contest the Interim Care Order going against our instructions.
• Parents forced to sign contract of expectations before seeing our baby.
• Parents allowed to see baby only for 90 minutes in Southampton, only weekdays in the presence of Social Services. Mother not allowed to bring in
pumped breastmilk for her baby. Baby is fed with formula. Parents not allowed to change nappies because they say we are dangerous.
• Contact with baby moved to Romsey, 1 hour from Southampton.
• Parents not allowed to see baby since 4th March 2016, preventing breastfeeding.
• Parents have Council from the Chief Federal Judge David-wynn Miller.
• Served documents on the judges, barristers, solicitors, social services, 20 people served. We have sacked the solicitors and barristers that were
working against us, attempting to put Iolanda and Leonardo against each other. Iolanda’s barrister wanted her to consent that Father was a risk to
.Parents threathened with prison for contempt of court after video interview on youtube and after interview on radio Richie Allen show.
E o assunto ja chegou aos meios de comunicacao portugueses…
Soube agora que o próprio advogado dos pais desistiu do caso… por achar os depoimentos dos pais demasiado contraditórios… porque será?…
So faço uma pergunta: Onde e que isto vai parar?… As leis existem para serem respeitadas!
Desde já peço desculpas pelo meu desabafo, mas so quis partilhar a minha opinião em relação a este assunto.